Terms of Service
Websites are constructed from information provided by you through my online setup form. Information and instructions on website design provided by you will be executed as per your instructions. You fully understand and have viewed websites examples similar in nature to what you will be provided. Mistakes on my part, such as misspelling and image placement other than requested, will be corrected without additional cost.
You also understand that payments for website services to ArtStone LLC, the parent company of Co-Op Shopper are final.
SERVICE PLANS – HOSTING
ArtStone will provide hosting of your website either annual or quarterly (every three months) depending on which option is selected. Payment of hosting is due with final website setup payment unless otherwise stated. A late fee of 25% will be charged on payments 5 days past due at which time hosting will be terminated making the website inoperable. Websites will remain dormant until paid for up to 90 days at which time the website will be terminated.
USE OF PROFESSIONAL IMAGES
Professional images are made available and purchased by ArtStone LLC through the Adobe Stock website, owned by Adobe Inc. Professional images provided and offered for sale are those with an Adobe Stock “Standard License” agreement. Each image used on your website is restricted to the terms and conditions as stated by Adobe Inc. By submitting your website information to Co-Op Shopper you agree to the Adobe Standard License Agreement below.
You also understand that ArtStone LLC, the parent company of Co-Op Shoppr, is the license holder and is the only authorized user of the image purchased on your behalf. The images provided without charge and those purchased may only be used for your website or marketing material provided by ArtStone LLC, abiding by regulations set forth on the Adobe Stock Standard License.
Adobe Standard License Agreement
With a Standard license, the license holder may:
• Reproduce up to 500,000 copies of the asset in product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
• Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 500,000.
• Post the asset to a website with no limitation on viewers. If the asset is used in an editorial manner, attribution is required in this format (© Author Name - stock.adobe.com).
• Include the asset in products in a minor way, such as in a textbook.
With a Standard license, you may not:
• Create merchandise or products for resale or distribution where the main value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
USE OF IMAGES SENT TO CO-OP SHOPPER
You agree that uploaded images sent us to be used on your website are original and owned by you. You also agree that you are fully responsible if images used on your website are deemed to be owned by others and will not hold ArtStone LLC or Co-Op Shopper, a division or ArtStone LLC, liable for any litigation or fines arising from the illegal use.